PHCbi | MDF-MU539D Biomedical -30°C Freezer
Double door with independent temperature control
PHCbi medical freezers are equipped with various specifications that enable flexibility and maintain the quality of the samples during preservation such as height-adjustable shelf trays. The separate top and bottom doors suppress cold air leakage and 2 completely independent chambers each has its own temperature control. Both top and bottom space is utilized for multiple usage of storage.
The freezer provides effective storage of life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis. They can also be used for storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. BHCbi Biomedical freezers are also ideal for industrial aging and temperature tests. As a storage environment, with excellent safety and other easy-to-use features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality.
PHCbi also offers the MDF-MU539 Biomedical ECO Freezer, which has a single temperature control system with double door construction.
Similar Brand Products
- Flexible and easy storage by height-adjustable shelf trays
- Maintains the quality of the samples during preservation
- 2 completely independent chambers with their own temperature controls
- Height-adjustable shelf trays allow you to adjusts the inside of the chambers according to the size of the samples. By changing the height of the shelf trays, the unit can accommodate various sizes of samples including stored in your conventional models.
- Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples.
- Equipped with separate doors that suppress the leakage of cold air during opening and closing of the doors, and manual defrosting that helps avoid temperature impact on the samples.
- Top and bottom chambers are equipped with 2 independent refrigeration circuits that enables separate temperature settings and defrosting for the two chambers. With the capability to defrost the top and bottom chambers separately, the unit makes it easy to transfer samples during defrosting.
- To securely preserve/manage the valuable samples, in addition to a standard-feature door lock, a hole in the latch allows a padlock to be attached.
- Security functions that help protect valuable samples with a temperature control capability that inhibits the change in temperature inside the chamber, and an alarm/security function that prevents errors, the unit maintains the quality of the preserved samples.
- Temperature recorder (optional)
- Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Door frame ‘Hot-line’ and gasket design prevents ice build-up and reduces maintenance.
- Easy disposal of water used for defrosting Even the cumbersome task of disposing water used for defrosting becomes easy with the drainage hose that is attached to the main unit. (Hose is usually stowed away when not in use)
- Four casters and two adjustable levelling feet for easy installation
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||793 x 770 x 1802 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||649 x 614 x 600 (2 chambers) mm|
|Net Weight||166 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||–|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||–|
|Cooling Performance||-30 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-18 to -35 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-20 to -30 °C|
|Controller||Microprocessor, non-volatile memory|
|Refrigeration System||Direct cooling system|
|Compressors||250 W x 2 (for upper and lower chamber)|
|Insulation Thickness||70 mm|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Interior Material||Painted Steel|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf||30 kg|
|Max. load – Total||–|
|Vacuum Release Port||–|
|Access Port Position||Back|
|Access Port Diameter||30|
|Casters||4 (2 leveling feet)|
|Noise Level||42 dB [A]|
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2¢¬ Boxes)|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2¢¬ Boxes)|
|Temperature Setting Range|
|Temperature Control Range|
|Outer Door Lock|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf|
|Max. Load – Total|
|Vacuum Release Port|
|Access Port Position|
|Access Port Diameter|
Similar Brand Products